Re: How can get the Path of current Notebook ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58713] Re: How can get the Path of current Notebook ?
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:13:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

quzhi at quzhi.net wrote:
> How can get  the Path of current Notebook ?

In[1]:=
ToFileName["FileName" /. NotebookInformation[
     EvaluationNotebook[]]]

Out[1]=
"C:\\Documents and Settings\\Jean-Marc\\Mes \
documents\\test.nb"

See thread _full path of current notebook_, initiated by Xah Lee on Nov
23 2002, 7:25 pm.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/a89414f977f07cfc/9ea33013fd8a3829?q=Path+of+current+Notebook&rnum=1&hl=en#9ea33013fd8a3829

/J.M.