Freeware Mathematica packages(don't know the exact term)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58966] Freeware Mathematica packages(don't know the exact term)
  • From: "Wishmaster" <wishmaster at imaginary.marreka.no-ip.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 01:30:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

Where can I find freeware/free for personal use Mathematica packages (aka:
the ones that you load with the '<<' command. Don't know the exact term, I'm
new to Mathematica).

I'm looking for some packages for electronics.

Any?

I use Mathematica 5.0 on Windows XP.

Thanks!
--
[]s Renan (aka Wishmaster) - Canoas, RS, Brazil
"Rumor has it that, when they shut down the IBM 7094 at MIT in 1973,