Mathematica 5.2 and mathssh

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59116] Mathematica 5.2 and mathssh
  • From: Kerry Kim <kjkim at u.washington.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 00:41:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone figured out or found documentation anywhere for how the 5.2
secure shell (mathssh) for remote kernels can be used?  I've found
absolutely no mention of it in the documentation save for a bullet point
in the "what's new in 5.2?", and I'm trying to figure out whether their
implementation supports dsa keys (so I don't have to enter my password
every time I ssh in) or how to get remote kernels with another remote
client.

-Kerry Kim