Re: Block vs Module

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57545] Re: Block vs Module
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 06:01:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

Block[] create a new variable only if it does not
exist and all functions
called from the block can access the variables
created by Block[].

Module[] create always new variables and no
function called from Module[] can
easy access the local variables from the caling
Module[].

Regards
  Jens

"Josef Karthauser" <joe at tao.org.uk> schrieb im