Centering of graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57747] Centering of graphics
  • From: "wossmer" <1107-209 at online.de>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 02:03:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear colleagues,

I am just writing a technical text with a lot of imported and Mathematica
generated pictures/graphics. I wonder how to center them automatically. Or
is there no solution for this "simple" problem? The contribution in the
MathGroup Archive 1999 "centering a figure" from P.J. Hinton did not work:
the picture keeps more at the left side  than in the center of the page. I
use Mathematica 5.1.

Any suggestions?

Best regards

Markus