Re: Print a selection within

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57761] Re: Print a selection within
  • From: Detlef Mueller <dmueller at mathematik.uni-kassel.de>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 05:59:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Bill Rowe wrote:

>> But it fails doing this when my Selection is only one function of a
>>  whole package with lots of functions in it - instead the whole
>> Package gets to the printer.
>

> It sounds like all of your functions are in a single cell. The menu
> entry "print selection" probably should be called "pring selected
> cell" since the granularity seems to be individual cells within a
> notebook. Try creating a notebook with one function to a cell and see
> if you have the same problems. -- To reply via email subtract one
> hundred and four

Yes, your guess is right.
I thought it was neccessary to put everything into one cell to create
a package.

Now I recognized, that "save as package" does the job of
creating the cell and melting Structures down to pure ASCII
text.

So my problem isn't serious at all.

Thans for all the answers.

Greetings