Re: WolframNotebookIndexer

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57823] Re: WolframNotebookIndexer
  • From: "Dave Elliott" <delliott at umd.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 05:18:25 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

At least it worked... I installed the Indexer a few days ago on my G4
(OS 10.4.1) and after the
next restart Spotlight would not search at all.
I have had  no  reply to a query to prerelease.wolfram.com as to how to
uninstall,
but when I (as adminstrator) removed Wolfram Notebook.mdimporter from
its location in
/Library/Spotlight and restarted, Spotlight returned to normal.

David Elliott