Yukawa

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54804] Yukawa
  • From: "dumb_founded" <andreajagger_8 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 01:26:51 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I was using Mathematica to solve simultaneously the x and y equations
of motion for a particle subjected to a Yukawa potential.  NDSolve
predictably gave an interpolating function.  However, when I tried to
plot this function, I got the error message that it is not real valued
at certain pairs of points.  What is going on?  Can I do anything to
remedy the situation?

Thanks.