Re: Contexts and DumSave

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54885] Re: Contexts and DumSave
  • From: Geronimo <kalymereauNOSP at Myahoo.fr>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 01:34:29 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Jens-Peer Kuska wrote:

> DumpSave["mypack.mx","mypack`"]
>
> instead of
> DumpSave["mypack.mx",expr]
>
> does not help ?

Thanks ! It works.

I thought that the only difference between the two was that in the first
case all symbols in the mypack` context are saved, while only expr is saved
in the second case.

But now I realize that when you load the file with <<, only in the first
case the context is added to the path.

I don't really understand this difference, but thanks again.

Geronimo