Re: RationalApproximation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg55025] Re: [mg55003] RationalApproximation
  • From: "Scott Guthery" <sguthery at mobile-mind.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 05:24:24 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

My bad.  RationalInterpolation[].  The docs say:

"There are two ways of using RationalInterpolation. If you just specify
a range in the independent variable, then the set of values is chosen
automatically in a way that ensures a reasonable approximation for the
degree of approximation you have chosen."

The question is what is the set of values was chosen automatically.

Cheers, Scott