Re: Question to the world: Do you want an computer algebra program with a true GUI?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg55149] Re: Question to the world: Do you want an computer algebra program with a true GUI?
  • From: jamesahart79 at gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 03:43:52 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Just in case the link given in my last post doesn't work, you can find
the same image under Screenshots->Environment Gallery at

http://mathdragn.squarespace.com .

Choose the second image.

Also, just to note, I also plan to make it so that someday you can also
print out a complete derivation.  (The main difficulty is that I have
to find some way of knowing which equations to print out and which ones
not.)  I am trying to tie all the pieces together in the environment so
that it is possible to perform multi-equation derivations easily in one
place.