Re: Re: debugging

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56742] Re: [mg56694] Re: [mg56676] debugging
  • From: "Hermann Schmitt" <schmitther at t-online.de>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 06:01:24 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello dan,
what do you want to see?
Write a program, which has the following statement as first statement:
$MessagePrePrint = (Print["Error -> Quit"]; Quit[])&;
(The right side of the assignment statement is a "pure function")
Then write some statements, one or more of which are erroneous and some
Print statements between.
Hermann Schmitt