System for Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56823] System for Mathematica
  • From: "Hermann Schmitt" <schmitther at t-online.de>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 04:16:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
I want to announce,that I put a new version of my oo system (version 2) into
the web under:
www.schmitther.de
The new oo system contains the following changes:
- the programs @, self , and super were changed
- class arrays in objects were implemented
- the use of blocks in the oo system were described
Hermann Schmitt