Re: meaning of a "*" in search string?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56921] Re: meaning of a "*" in search string?
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 03:42:26 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Steve,
The wild card "*" in Names[..] stands for any string in the current
context. Therefore,
SignalProcessing`Analog`*
refers to any name in the context: SignalProcessing`Analog
but:
SignalProcessing`Analog`*`*
refers to any name in any context 1 level below the context
SignalProcessing`Analog

Sincerely, Daniel