Re: Representation and Simulation of Dynamic Systems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56957] Re: [mg56928] Representation and Simulation of Dynamic Systems
  • From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 05:24:15 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

It seems like you are solving systems with constant coefficients.

The trickiest parts would be (a) designing an interface into which one
could place a block diagram and (b) having Mathematica interpret that
diagram.

If you could do that, control system professional can probably do
whatever else you might need ...

http://library.wolfram.com/examples/CSPExtending/

Does anyone know if there is a good bond graph or block diagram
"package" available for Mathematica?

I would really like to see the equivalent of
that-simulation-link-addition-which-must-not-be-named on
that-mathematics-laboratory-program-which-must-not-be-named for
Mathematica.

Regards,

Chris Chiasson
http://chrischiasson.com/