Re: Export, Import, Convert Types Again?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57237] Re: [mg57193] Export, Import, Convert Types Again?
  • From: "Tomas Garza Hernandez" <tgarza10 at msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 02:40:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

If you are using your imported data only within Mathematica (except, of
course, when you are through with the problem), then use ">>" (called "Put")
to save in internal format, and  "<<" (or "Get") to retrieve into your
notebook. This will preserve your data exactly as used in the notebook.

Tomas Garza
Mexico City