Re: Re: Bode Plots in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57268] Re: [mg57249] Re: Bode Plots in Mathematica
  • From: DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 02:20:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I see no reason to put magnitude and phase on separate plots. Combining them saves space and makes it easier to relate magnitude and phase effects at the same frequency.

With the approximation methods, a chart gets too busy if you combine them, but there's no reason to use those methods, either, so...?

Bobby

DrBob at bigfoot.com