Logical Circuit Diagrams or Characters

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61922] Logical Circuit Diagrams or Characters
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 05:12:01 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Looking through the list of named characters in the Mathematica Book I did
not see any characters representing and gates, or gates, or logical
inverters. I guess it wouldn't be too terribly difficult to create graphics
representing these, but if it's been done why do it again?  Are there
characters (glyphs) available to represent logical circuits?  Are there
packages for drawing them?
--
"Philosophy is written in this grand book, The Universe. ... But the book
cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language...