Re: Re: How was this typed?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61939] Re: [mg61920] Re: How was this typed?
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 01:52:22 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 4 Nov 2005, at 19:11, Steven T. Hatton wrote:

> According to the book information the author would be Steven
> Wolfram. I
> wonder if someone could persuade him to answer this question, either
> directly, or by proxy.  I would also like to know how Michael Trott
> uses
> Mathematica as an authoring tool.

I have heard a rumour that S.W. is unlikely to answer any questions
addressed to "Steven" Wolfram. Unfortunately this does not mean that
he is much more likely to answer them if you address him by his real
name.

Michael Trott, however,  might, particularly if you write a few nice
words about his Guidebooks ;-)

Andrzej Kozlowski