Re: Re: Following Help Links with the Keyboard

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62081] Re: [mg62019] Re: [mg61998] Following Help Links with the Keyboard
  • From: "Yasvir A. Tesiram" <tesiramy at omrf.ouhsc.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 02:52:22 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

One more thing I forgot to note in my haste. I think its the pointer
resources you want to find and bind to a key stroke event.

The easiest fix would be to use the number keypad, i.e. turn NUMLOCK on
and use the arrows on that keypad to navigate the mouse pointer. But we
all know that there is the feared hand in the Linux Frontend that makes
working with the Frontend impossible with NUMLOCK active.

Also, in Linux, as you probably already know, there are many window
managers and two popular desktop environments all of which can be
customized and at some point definitions of resources start to clash
undesirably.

I'll leave the rest of the snooping around to you. Apologies for the top
post :-).

Cheers
Yas