Re: Timing runs for the last part of my previous post

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62104] Re: Timing runs for the last part of my previous post
  • From: "Matt" <anonmous69 at netscape.net>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 02:52:24 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

All,
  thanks for the great help!  Once again, you've not only answered my
question, but given me some cool examples of using Mathematica in ways that I
probably wouldn't have thought of.  The sad thing about all this is
that I have read about Cases in both 'The Mathematica Book' and in
Michael Trott's 'Programming Guidebook', but for whatever reason, I
just didn't remember that function.  Oh well, I got some practice
writing Mathematica functions and feel a bit more comfortable dealing with
lists.

Matt