Re: 'Good' or 'Proper' Mathematica coding habits question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62117] Re: 'Good' or 'Proper' Mathematica coding habits question
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 03:31:14 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Matt wrote:
> Thank you all for your help.  My apologies for the broken cells.  How
> do I get InputForm?  I assume I need to do something like:
> Cell->Display As->InputForm, then select the text in the cell and copy
> it as 'Plain Text'.  Is that right?  If not, how do I make sure to get
> the proper form associated with InputForm into the newsgroup?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Hi Matt,

First, select the cell(s) you want to convert in *InputForm* by clicking
on the right bracket of each cell or group of cells (you can also use
the "shift" and "control" keys). Then type in the group of keys
"shift"+"control"+"i" and then "control"+"c" to copy the cells.

A detail list of shortcuts for Windows, Macintosh and Linux can be found
in Help Browser -> Front End -> Keyboard Shortcuts

Best regards,
/J.M.