NDSolve in 5.2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62212] NDSolve in 5.2
  • From: Ravi Purandare <threetimes1466 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 04:16:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I would first like to thank those who responded to my previous question.

Does anyone know of an issue involving NDSolve in version 5.2? A friend and I both have notebooks for which the command solved our system of ODEs well in version 4 but in 5.2 we get a message stating MaxSteps was reached at a value of independent variable (t) less than desired (tmax). However, increasing MaxSteps doesn't help.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Ravi Purandare
ravip at nmsu.edu