Export to PDF

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62251] Export to PDF
  • From: Ludsteck Johannes <Johannes.Ludsteck at iab.de>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:03:46 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathgroup Members,

I would like to export a simple graphics object to pdf.
(I really need pdf since I want to include the graphics object in a
Acrobat presentation generated with pdfTex).
My problem with the export is that Acrobat does not print
the fonts correctly (even the minus sign appears as a dot!).

The Wolfram premier service support did not
deliver any useful help for that until now.
Perhaps anybody from MathGroup knows a simple workaround

Sorry for bothering with that. To the best of my knowledge I asked
such questions already three years ago. Then I didn't need graphics exports for
years. When I tried to export a simple graphics now three years (and 3-4 expensive Mathematica updates) later, I thought this nuisance should be solved. But - I am afraid - it seems to be alive.

Best regards and thanks for your suggestions,
	Johannes Ludsteck

Dr. Johannes Ludsteck
Competence Center for Empirical Methods
Institute for Employment Research
German National Labour Agency (Bundesagentuer fuer Arbeit)
Regensburger Str. 104
90478 Nuremberg
Phone ++49/911-179-4810