Re: Modeling Saturation - Sensor or Acutuator

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62394] Re: Modeling Saturation - Sensor or Acutuator
  • From: "Gmac" <gary.mcmurray at gtri.gatech.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 01:12:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I should add that I want to do this in the S-plane, not in the time
domain.

I have a transfer function in the s-plane that maps the output of a PID
controller to the angle of the output shaft of the motor, but how do I
add in saturation of the amplifier (it can only supply limited
voltage), the motor torque and motor speed?

Thanks!

Gary