Re: How does NIntegrate suppress messages?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62461] Re: How does NIntegrate suppress messages?
  • From: "Andrew Moylan" <andrew.moylan at anu.edu.au>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 02:24:59 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

It's quite a mystery. My guess is that NIntegrate temporarily redefines the
Message[...] function.

Personally, I want to know because I want to copy this behaviour of
NIntegrate for my own functions, if it is easy. Often I write code that uses
Check, and I don't want the messages generated and appearing as errors and
clogging up the output.

news:dm499k$srh$1 at smc.vnet.net...