Saving Points Selected from a ListPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62502] Saving Points Selected from a ListPlot
  • From: "andre" <erasmus.the.giant at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 02:46:59 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a 2D ListPlot and I want to select points from the graph and
then do further calculations on them.  Holding alt and moving the mouse
cursor over the graph displays the coordinates of the cursor in the
bottom left-hand corner of the window and I just noticed that in
Mathematica 5.2 (I don't know about previous versions) clicking the
left mouse button draws a point on the graph.  How can I export or
otherwise have access to the points I drew on the graph?

Thanks,

Andre