Re: How to plot solutions of equations with Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61042] Re: How to plot solutions of equations with Mathematica?
- From: pacotomi at nospam.wanadoo.fr (pacotomi)
- Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 02:49:03 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Michelasso <michelasso at despammed.com> wrote: > It is a very stupid question, but browsing the help I couldn't find a > quick solution to this problem: I want to plot on the plane the solutions > of the equation in two variables x^2+y^2 == 1 with Mathematica. How should > I do? See ParametricPlot