help on MVSET

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61121] help on MVSET
  • From: Massimo SIRONI <massimo.sironi at st.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 03:20:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Goodmorning.
I'm implementing some formula regarding the MVSET.
I read about an MVSET.M package but unfortunately I can't find it. May
be someone cam provide it.
I tried also to use the Discretemath Combinatoria package but, even if I
read the it contains functions to calculate the number of MVInjections I
can't find them.
I thank in advance everybody the will help me.

Thanks,
Massimo Sironi