VECTOR coordinate transformation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61242] VECTOR coordinate transformation?
- From: "na" <na at na.na.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 05:53:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: "na" <na at na.na.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, Is there any built-in command in Mathematica, which converts a vector's coordinate system say from Cartesian to Spherical, or Spherical to Cylindrical? By the way, I know about CoordinatesToCartesian and CoordinatesFromCartesian already, and those are for "points" not "vectors". I'd like to know if there an equivalent command for VECTORS. Thank you for your help!