Displaying Solution in Matrix Form
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61335] Displaying Solution in Matrix Form
- From: "mathematica newbie" <sheeba.arnold at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 00:17:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I have the 12 linear algebraic equations. The solutions are denoted by Fi, j's. F1,1 , F1,2, F1,3, F1,4, F2,1, F2,2 etc......through F3,4 I have solved the equations with the NSolve command. How can I display this result as a 3x4 matrix, using the solution to assign values to the 12 Fi, j's. This must be done in a nested input that includes the function that solves the equations. I'm a mathematica newbie and any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thank you!