Re: Display sound but suppress graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61487] Re: [mg61450] Display sound but suppress graphics
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:07:48 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

William,

I would like to know also. It makes no sense to me to display graphics when
one is asking for sound. At present I don't think it can be done, but
perhaps we will learn otherwise. If one wanted a graphical representation
that should be a separate command.

It would be nice to be able to make a regular graphical animation that also
had sounds. Say a bouncing ball that made a 'thud' each time the ball
bounced.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/