3D plots in different colors
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61552] 3D plots in different colors
- From: Felix Campelo <felixcampelo at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:35:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to make a 3dplot with the command SurfaceOfRevolution, such that, for instance, for z<0 the surface looks green, and for z>0 it looks blue (with the usual shadows). I tried plotting themn separately and changing the light source, but when I do Show[plot1,plot2], everything is in the same color...