Problem with AuthorTools

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61775] Problem with AuthorTools
  • From: Daniele Lupo <danwolf80_no_spam_ at libero.it>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 01:32:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi to all.

I've tried today to use AuthorTools to join many files in a unique project.

Unfortunately, when I press the Make Project button in the AuthorTools
palette, I've a beep and an error message appears in the "Why Beep" window:

"The requested evaluator is not currently defined."

Every other button returns me the same message, except the "?" button that
correctly open the help page.

What can I do to correct it? Any suggestion?

Thanks for your answers

Daniele