http://www.mathematica-users.org off-line?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61797] http://www.mathematica-users.org off-line?
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 00:43:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm getting a "502 Bad Gateway: The proxy server received an invalid
response from an upstream server." when I try to access the Mathematica
wiki.  I suspect the problem is on their end, but there is the off chance
that something between my network and the server is amiss.  Could someone
please try the url and let me know if it works for them?

--
"Philosophy is written in this grand book, The Universe. ... But the book
cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language...