Re: Pictures into Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60083] Re: Pictures into Mathematica
  • From: Marc Heusser <marc.heusser at CHEERSheusser.comMERCIALSPAMMERS.invalid>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 02:13:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <df3beb$kkb$1 at smc.vnet.net>, jtrexel at ix.netcom.com wrote:

> How do I import pictures that I have made into Mathematica 5.2 ?

Without knowing which format: Try Import.

From Mathematica help:
Import["file.ext"] imports data from a file, assuming that it is in the
format indicated by the file extension ext, and converts it to a
Mathematica expression.
Import["file", "format"] imports data in the specified format from a file.
Import attempts to give a Mathematica expression whose meaning is as
close as possible to the data in the external file.
Import can handle numerical and textual data, graphics, sounds, material
from notebooks, and general expressions in various formats.

HTH
Marc

--
Switzerland/Europe