Re: web service package connection failure

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60104] Re: [mg60092] web service package connection failure
  • From: "Daryl Shanley" <Daryl.Shanley at newcastle.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 06:37:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I found a solution to this in the J/Link section of the help browser
(section 1.2.16). I just needed to replace proxy.mycompany.com with my
university proxy details in: Needs["JLink`"] and
SetInternetProxy["proxy.mycompany.com", 8080]. And then all the web
service stuff works fine. Hope the info may help others that get caught
out, Daryl