Labeling points in ListPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60145] Labeling points in ListPlot
  • From: Steve Gray <stevebg at adelphia.net>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 03:02:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

	I have a series of coordinates such as {{x1,y1},{x2,y2},...,{xn,yn}}, a
few dozen at most. I want to put labels on the points such as p1,
p2,...,pn, etc. in some desired typeface and size. I also need to
control the small offset between the label and the dot representing the
point.
	Does Epilog have anything to do with this? Help doesn't say much about it.
	Thank you for any info.

Steve Gray