Re: Three piece function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60235] Re: Three piece function
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve_usenet at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 04:53:15 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

There are two ways that I know of:

1. Select the offending cell, then in the Option Inspector (Ctrl+Shift+O) go

Formatting Options / Expression Formatting / Spanning Character Options

and set SpanMaxSize to Infinite.

2. If you have version 5.1 or later you have Piecewise. See the Help Browser
for how to manually format the definition of piecewise functions.

Steve Luttrell

news:dfm7fi$h87$1 at smc.vnet.net...