Re: Hardware question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60265] Re: [mg60253] Hardware question
  • From: János <janos.lobb at yale.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 04:07:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

According to Wolfram provided BenchmarkReport 2004:

1.	Athlon64 3200+
SUSE Linux Desktop9  with score 1.84

2.	4-way 1.3 GHz Itanium 2
Red Hat Enterprise Linux with score 1.83

3.	3Ghz Pentium 4
Red Hat Linux9 with score 1.42

4.	2-way 2.0 Ghz PowerMac G5
Apple Mac OS X 10.3 with score 1.11

5.	2.4 Ghz Pentium 4
Microsoft Windows XP with score 1.0

Someone might have the 2005 benchmark data.

János