Re: Mathematica: access serial port?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60398] Re: Mathematica: access serial port?
  • From: bmccarthy at gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:16:18 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I think you might be able to do it using the file alias for the com
port. In Linux (also in Windows), you can treat ports as files and read
and write to them using fopen, fread, fwrite etc.

See this http://www.tdl.com/~netex/html/Serial-HOWTO-3.html
Adn this: http://peter.verhas.com/tutorials/allexperts/281.html