Visualization Site - Updates

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60502] Visualization Site - Updates
  • From: Jeff Bryant <jeffb at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 01:15:57 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

   I haven't posted any updates in awhile since I've been busy, but I've
added a couple more examples to my visualization site.

The first one shows the results of ContourPlot3D and is applied to an
algebraic surface known as a decocube.

http://members.wri.com/jeffb/visualization/algebraic.shtml

If anyone out there has their own algebraic surface rendered in
Mathematica they would like to share, let me know and I can add it to
the website.

The second example is more basic and just shows how Mathematica can be
used to plot 2D data.

http://members.wri.com/jeffb/visualization/eclipses.shtml

-Jeff