Re: Bugs in Mathematica 5+

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60617] Re: [mg60584] Bugs in Mathematica 5+
  • From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 02:08:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Mathematica tends to be better with handling programs that it is with
word processing type tasks. I have had crashing problems, especially
with documents where I have pasted in pictures. There are (at least)
two good avenues to take here. One is to report bugs, especially to
support at wolfram.com. The other, as AES might tell you, is to use
whatever software is best at what you want to do (which may be from a
WRI competitor).

--
Chris Chiasson
http://chrischiasson.com/contact/chris_chiasson