Complex number after NIntegrate

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65525] Complex number after NIntegrate
  • From: Nobody <englishstop at mail.ru>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 06:52:25 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all!

I need to do the following. I am using mathematica to take a multi-dimensional(8-mentional) integral with NIntegrate and MonteCarlo method.
But there is one problem I couldn't solve. Mathematica gives complex number after NIntegrate.
Integrand is a some kind of exponential function with sums of logarithms in exponent.

So, what i do wrong and may be i have to change some options of NIntegrate?

thanx