Mathematica for Mathematics Education

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65560] Mathematica for Mathematics Education
  • From: fmbhatti at lums.edu.pk
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 06:14:40 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Colleagues
I will be organizing a conference on 'Thailand Int. Conf on 21st Century
Inf.Technology in Mathematics Education' in the month of Sept,2006. Please
visit   http://www.cmru.ac.th/conference/index.php
Could you please identify aperson to whom I could make contact and invite
him as one of  the  KeyNote Speakers at the conference and can talk about
the importance of Mathematica in teaching mathematics at school level.
Although there are many softwares available for the teaching putpose at
school level, but I feel that students must know about Mathematica before
entering college/university for further education.
Cheerio for now

Faqir Bhatti
Chair IPC for the conf