Re: Accessing Mathematica on a remote server from java

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65803] Re: [mg65754] Accessing Mathematica on a remote server from java
  • From: "Christopher Arthur" <pannoniara at aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 02:28:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Depending on how JAVA savy you are, this is just the sort of thing that J2EE
can implement.  Look at RMI, SOAP, COBRA, etc., although I'm not sure how
enthousiastic Wolfram Research would be about these kinds of solutions.

If you don't have someone in your group who is already familiar with J2EE
side of java, well, be warned that it isn't the easiest API to teach
yourself.

Chris Arthur