How to remove extra empty lines generated when exporting to HTML?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65899] How to remove extra empty lines generated when exporting to HTML?
  • From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 01:33:49 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hi.
This is Mathematica 5.2

I noticed when I convert the notebook to HTML, there is too much vertical
space between the lines in the HTML output as compared to how it is in the
notebook.

It looks like the paragraph style used causes such a wide vertical space
between each paragraph.

Mathematica converts each line of code in the notebook to a single image
file, then loads these images in the HTML file.

An example of what I mean by too much vertical space between lines of code,
please see this

http://12000.org/tmp/042006/nmaC1/index.html

Is there an easy way to fix this?

thanks,