Re: display of input and output in textbook form

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66029] Re: display of input and output in textbook form
  • From: "ravi" <rv15i at yahoo.se>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 02:26:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks, Chris and Brian.
Thanks to both of you, I now know how to get the kind of output that I
want.
A minor point remains. For the second case, both vectors are shown in
the column form. I would like to display v2 as a row vector. The visual
display will then correspond to the actual multiplication operation.
Please let me know if there is a method for getting this done.
/Ravi