Combining differnt plots in one graphic

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68349] Combining differnt plots in one graphic
  • From: "Eckhard Schlemm" <e.schlemm at hotmail.de>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 05:24:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

It's me again having a question^^

I have got a surface plot generated by ParametricPlot3D and a curve on that
surface wich I want to display in one graphic, such that the line is clearly
to be distinguished from the surface..are there any options to make the line
bold or somewhat more visible?:-) ANd also it seems to me, that the lne does
not always seem to be on top...how can that be done?

Thanks, I attached a simple example of what I am talking about^^

[Contact the author to get this - attachments are not permitted - moderator]

Eckhard

--
Ludwig Schlemm
LudwigSchlemm at hotmail.com