Re: Re: word problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68803] Re: [mg68773] Re: word problem
  • From: Mary Beth Mulcahy <Mary.Mulcahy at colorado.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:41:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Just finishing up writing a thesis, in WordPerfect, with alot a graphs.  My
solution to this problem was to export all my graphs as a wmf file and then
import them into WordPerfect.  I had no problem resizing them once they were in
the document.  I also found that to had to change the font size in Mathematica
to 9 pt so that once they were resized, they lettering in the graphs looked the
same size as the text in my document did.

On a side note, to wanted to get my Mathematica notebooks in as Apendices.  To
do this I had mathematica convert them into pdfs and then I copied the pages
with Adobe's image tool and pasted them in as pictures. Perhaps is a better way
to do this, but it works.

mary beth